Safe options for exploring Mexico City during Covid-19

Most people don´t know that Mexico City is only 49% urbanized. The other 51% still consists of beautiful green areas, were we can explore amongst others 5 national parks, Chapultepec park that is 2 times the size of Central Park, 5 archeological sites and the Unesco world heritage site of Xochimilco, that has much more to offer than just parties on the traditional trajinera boats.

Below you can find 12 great options to explore Mexico City in a safe way, far away from the crowds, during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Below you can find our calendar of Aztec Explorers / Azteca Travel Tours Art for November 2020.

All details of all trips can (soon) be found on Meetup – Aztec Explorers, free sign up.

Ask us for our next dates with Aztec Explorers on Whatsapp; all trips also possible as private trip:

Small groups, certified bilingual guides. Our safety protocol regarding Covid-19 and our Tourist Security Stamp.

About us and all contact information.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: